Tuesday, November 11, 2008

US Election 101 - In plain english

I bet many of you got sucked into the US election media storm. I did. I know more about Replicans and Democrats than I do about Liberals and Conservatives. Oops! Is that ignorance or indifference.

Although us Canadians didnt have a say in the matter, I found myself huddled around the TV with a few friends, beer, chips and halloween candy as if we were watching the Super Bowl. I have never been so in tune with American Politics - probably because of the influence of new friends and even more because I work from home and watch the MSNBC TV feed all day long while I work.

Anyhow - even after the great Obamarama last Tuesday November 4th - I still didnt fully understand the american political process. I sought answers, simple ones, and found them here, with this video - Courtesy of commoncraft.com

No comments: